SCHOOL TOURS AND INFORMATION SESSIONS
FOR PREP PARENTS – 2024 commencement
Parents are invited to attend one of the following sessions to find out information about East Bentleigh Primary School and to tour the school.
The sessions will be conducted by the Principal, Assistant Principal and Student Leaders.
Bookings are required – please call 9570 3525. Sessions will commence at the time listed and start at the school office.
1. Tuesday 7th February @ 9:30am2. Wednesday 15th February @ 9:30am3. Tuesday 21st February @ 9:30am4. Wednesday 1st March @ 9:30am5. Tuesday 7th March @ 9:30am6. Wednesday 15th March @ 9:30am7. Tuesday 21st March @ 9:30am8. Tuesday 28th March @ 9:30am9. Wednesday 26th April @ 9:30am10. Tuesday 2nd May @ 9:30am11. Wednesday 10th May @ 9:30am12. Tuesday 16th May @ 9:30am
13. Wednesday 24th May @ 9:30am
14. Tuesday 30th May @ 9:30am
15. Wednesday 7th June @ 9:30am
16. Tuesday 13th June @ 9:30am
17. Wednesday 21st June @ 9:30am
18. Tuesday 18th July @ 9:30am
19. Wednesday 26th July @ 9:30am
20. Tuesday 1st August @ 9:30am
21. Wednesday 9th August @ 9:30am
22. Tuesday 15th August @ 9:30am
23. Wednesday 23rd August @ 9:30am
24. Tuesday 29th August @ 9:30am
25. Wednesday 6th September @ 9:30am
Prep 2024 Information Night Wednesday 24th May @ 7:00pm – in new Performing Arts Centre – please call to book in
Open Morning & Bentleigh Farmers’ Market – Saturday 27th May From 10:00am -12:00 noon
Individual Tours - please contact the school office on 9570 3525 to arrange an appointment time with the Principal or Assistant Principal.
Please note that all enrolments for 2024 should be received by Friday 11th August 2023.
Enrolment forms can be handed in at the school office or via email any time. We will send out a letter of receipt once the enrolment form is received. A letter of acceptance will then be sent out when the enrolment period is over and class numbers established – usually in late August / early September. Please click here to download our Enrolment Form.
Find My School - For government school zone locations - please click on this link.
In the meantime - PLEASE TAKE A VIRTUAL TOUR USING QR CODES - : VIRTUAL SCHOOL TOUR